Saturday 10 September 2022

End of Week 1 Summary

Grade 2 Art Lesson
Week 1 complete... I've Survived my first week back of teaching! The Students were all so excited to see me. They had so many questions 😂.

I assisted a lot in Music and Art lessons in Primary. I couldn’t do much in Music because it was mostly the new teacher getting to know the students but I really enjoyed drawing self-portraits with the students in Art.

 

Monday’s swimming lessons I partially assisted with but then started teaching on Wednesda­­­y. I haven’t taught swimming since I left Zambia at the end of 2020 so my brain had a bit of a moment and I forgot what to do 😅. It was all ok though, the students had fun. Friday’s swimming lesson was much better because I had got my head around what needed to be done 😁.

          Grade 3 off to swimming lessons

Friday afternoon I went into town and got a few of my old favourite foods. I then went out to worship team practice for my Church out here and played the guitar. It was really lovely to worship with the team. In the evening I took the Wardles and Diana out for a celebration at Shalux 🥰. We were celebrating surviving the first week of term, Diana's Birthday, Stu and Wendy's Wedding anniversary and me being there in Zambia. We had a really lovely evening and I finally got the 'recipe' for the spicy carrots. All in all, a very lovely day!

Our meal out at Shalux


2 comments: