Friday 20 November 2020

Preparing to finish

Ok, so it’s now just under 3 weeks until I return to the UK, and I have to admit that it is much more stressful than I expected it to be. I have so much to think about, in terms of handing over my responsibilities in the school, sorting out what I’m taking home and what I’m leaving, planning and teaching lessons and most importantly making time for the people that I will have to say goodbye to soon. The students as well are all asking me questions like "Miss Beth, when are you coming back?", and "Miss Beth, why are you leaving us?" which makes things harder.

Prayer Points

  •          Please pray for rest and good sleep. At the moment I wake up very early and my brain goes around all the things I need to do but I can’t do anything about those things at 4am.
  •          Please be praying for peace in the leaving process. At the moment I am not as excited as I think I should be about going home because I’m so stressed about everything that has to be done here.
  •          Please pray for the relationships with the people here. I have made so many amazing friends here and I want to be able to maintain those relationships but I know it won’t always be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment